Jennifer Christa Palmer
m e m b e r A E A ( S A G - A F T R A e l i g i b l e )
"As Tybalt, Jennifer Christa Palmer is lethal..."
- Tampa Bay Times review of "Romeo + Juliet"
"Jennifer Christa Palmer dazzles as the
imperious Amanda Prynne..."
- Orlando Weekly review of "Private Lives"
BEST PERFORMANCE by a FEMALE ACTOR
as Amanda Prynne in "Private Lives" at Mad Cow Theatre
"Watching Palmer's Catherine turn into
a force to be reckoned with
is this production's greatest joy..."
- Elizabeth Maupin on Theatre review of "The Heiress"
Theatre Tampa Bay Award Winner
OUTSTANDING FEATURED ACTRESS, PLAY
for her work in "Romeo + Juliet" at freeFall Theatre Company
"Jennifer Christa Palmer's Rosalind is a
refreshingly imperfect hero... She's prickly, defensive... even her laboratory solutions are powerless to her iron will..."
- Orlando Sentinel review of "Photograph 51"
"a resident badass...
Palmer yielded weapons
in such a way that I would feel completely at ease
having her protect me from zombies..."
- BWW review of "The Importance of Being Earnest with Zombies"